Solar Cooker - Sungood
Simply put, this compact, light weight, portable, solar cooker allows you to cook anywhere the sun shines. Remove the cooker from the provided storage bag, unfold, put your pot or saucepan of food in the middle, face towards the sun. Heats up the food to 150oC.
Here is what the manufacturer says about the product:
With the SUNGOOD, it’s Simple !
1°/ Open it.
2°/ Lay your dish in the center, on the pot holder.
3°/ Orientate the SUNGOOD to have it facing the sun.
The cooking is immediate and doesn’t require any supervision.
It's without smoke, nor flame, nor gas, nor electricity… Solar power is magical and eternal.
How does it work ?
The rays of the sun are reflected on the SUNGOOD mirrors and are concentrated on your dish, the heat progressively increases and warms your meal. The progressive rise of the temperature allows a soft and healthy cooking without supervision. It’s magical, it’s easy, its healthy, it’s 100% natural.
The chief's advice :
A little trick to improve the performance of your solar cooker :
- Use a black dish, or any other dark color. Do NOT use white or reflective steel, it would be counterproductive.
Advantages and specificities :
- Solar cooking from 80 to 150°C (176 to 248°F) without supervision
- Delivered with a carrying bag 100% cotton
- Capacity : 2-4 persons
- Easy maintenance using only a wet cloth
Technical data :
- Weight : 900g (2 lbs) / Package weight : 1kg (2,20 lbs).
- Materials : Polypropylene, adhesive mirror film S-ReflecT 175 μ, cotton bags.
- Dimensions of the package : 38 x 28 x 6 cm
- Dimensions once fully assembled : 90 x 58 x 25 cm
- Made under the french sun.
- REF : SG.
- Guarantee : 12 months.