Nanook Snow Thermoregulator Top by Akammak
The ultimate in comfort and moisture management for the bushcrafter, sports person or adventurer and probably the best baselayer on the market.
The Nanook top has so many great features and design elements, it's hard to know where to begin; lets start with the the cut, which has been tailored specifically for comfort and performance. Designed to be worn on the skin, it has been tweaked to allow for full, unrestricted movement and to prevent cold air from penetrating. It is ideal for running in winter or for mountain activities such as skiing, hiking and mountaineering. Tested in the world of sailing, it is also ideal for watersports.
The fabric ColdWinner® is patented and award winning and has won several competitions in innovation. Most importantly, it brings unparalleled comfort to the wearer.
- no seams on the neck flange for comfort
- Cache zip avoids over contact
- extended lower back to cover the kidneys
- no seam on top of the shoulders to avoid friction with the straps of a bag
- double weave stretch Lycra ™ providing freedom of movement and excellent elastic memory.
- inside padded for extreme softness on the skin and a perfect moisture transfer.
- Anti odour
- Temperature control
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Easy machine maintenance 40, dries quickly without ironing.
Weight: 360 g in size Medium.