Nitecore SENS Mini
The Nitecore SENS Mini is powered by a single CR2 battery and measures only 57mm long, making it ideal for attaching to a key ring.
The SENS Mini features Nitecore's Active Dimming Technology (ADT). To operate the torch in "single output mode" hold the torch (turned off) at the relevant angle to the ground as shown below then turn it on by twisting the head.
High: Straight ahead - 170 Lumens (1 hour runtime)
Medium: 45 degree angle downwards - 50 Lumens (4 hour runtime)
Low: Straight down - 20 Lumens (14 hour runtime)
To activate "auto level adjust", hold the torch (turned off) with the lens pointing straight up and turn it on. The light will then automatically adjust between low, medium and high in relation to the angle it is held!
The current Nitecore diffusers & filters do not fit the SENS Mini.
Beam distance of up to 69 meters, waterproof to 2 meters submersible & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Includes: Key chain, spare o-ring.
• CREE XP-G (R5) LED
• Maximum output of up to 170 lumens
• Highly effective current circuit board
• High efficiency circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 14 hours
• 3 brightness levels
• Active dimming system with auto-adjust function
• Soft turn-on mode and low illumination for everyday usage
• Convenient one-handed operation
• Reverse polarity protection
• Equipped with integrated lens
• Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
• Type III military grade hard anodizing
• Special-made rhombic knurling for better grip
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
• Tail stand ability
Head Diameter: 19.8mm
Tail Diameter: 18.5mm
Weight: 19.4g (without battery)